- Visit the listing page of the home at Faira.com.
- Press the "Make an Offer" button.
- Sign in with a Microsoft, Google or Yahoo account.
- If you are submitting an offer on behalf of your client, please provide your name in the buyer's agent field.
- Make an offer on the home. You can also set an escalation amount, which will be kept confidential. It will not be shared with other buyers or with the seller. The escalation will only be used in case there are competing offers. Offers will be escalated in increments of $1,000, i.e., the effective offer will be $1,000 above the next highest offer.
Have more questions? Submit a request